The Legacy Challenge is totally bespoke and designed to encourage young people to be inspired towards a lifetime of sport, culture and healthy living.
The Legacy Challenge is a resource which has been designed for schools to inspire more young people to be physically active and lead a healthier lifestyle and has been highlighted by Ofsted as good practice in supporting whole school development areas by:
- Encouraging pupils to become healthier and more active both at school, home and within the community
- Increasing numbers of students participating in intra and inter-school competition
- Developing Leadership skills amongst young people
- Providing evidence for Ofsted (spiritual, moral, social & cultural development), Sport Premium, Healthy Schools Status and School Games Mark.
- Logbooks are designed to meet the Healthy Rating Scheme which is due to be introduced
As well as providing schools with a platform which can meet most Whole School Development Areas, The Legacy Challenge is aligned to current government, regional and local priorities which aim to encourage young people to be physically active and leading healthier lifestyles. To see how The Legacy Challenge meets these priorities please click here.
If you are interested in The Legacy Challenge and would like further information how you or your school could get involved, then please contact our Leadership Manager on 01476 578 137 or email them here...