PE, Sport and Wellbeing Apprenticeship Application
inspire+ are recruiting PE, Sport and Wellbeing Apprentices on behalf of schools!
APPLY NOW to be in with a chance of joining the programme in September 2020.
The Apprenticeship will develop your knowledge, understanding and behaviours around PE, Sport and Wellbeing in schools. You will complete the Community Activator Coach Standard apprenticeship, receiving a variety of opportunities such as understanding safe coaching practices, delivering sessions and planning sporting projects.
We are looking for candidates that can act as a role model within school, promoting lifelong habits of how to keep healthy, happy and active.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a range of practical training, classroom-based workshops, one to one support and e-learning.
Duties at your school will include:
• Supporting the teaching of PE and Sport lessons in school
• Supporting ordinary classroom activities
• Assisting with the running of before and / or after school clubs
• Offering pastoral support for small groups or individuals
• Gifted & Talented and / or low self-esteem mentoring support for pupils with SEN or disabilities
• Working alongside other staff members to promote wellbeing
• Lunch time supervision / clubs / activities
• Competition management and assistance at events
• Data reporting for PE and Sport
• Developing programmes of study / lessons for classes and individuals
• Organising and running inter and intra sports events
For further information, please apply or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. Inspire+ may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.
The additional sports funding for primary schools is spent extremely effectively to inspire pupils and ensure their sports skills and enthusiasm secured.
Click to read more of the fantastic testimonials and comments we have received from schools, parents, pupils and Ofsted...